Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 Months

k I'm gonna go ahead and jump on the bandwagon in saying "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 2 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!"

Here are some stats from her 2 month appointment:
10 Lbs 9 oz; 42 %tile
23 in. tall; 74 %tile
15 in. head; 31 %tile

At two months she can:
Recover AMAZINGLY from surgery
Smile
Give little giggles
Hold her head up straight
Recreate the OCEAN in the tub
Wiggle her way out of a burrito wrap
ALMOST rolls over... she's gotten from her back to her side so far
Helps dad with homework and converting movies
"Talks" (coos)
Likes to be awake for longer periods of time
Snuggles
Melt her parents hearts

Ok, now let's back up about 2 weeks...
The back end of her scar..this picture shows about half of the scar...

Sitting in her (soon to be) best friend Grace's Bumbo
See...Wiggles out of Burrito wraps...


She's really good at wiggling out when dad wraps her up...

She LOVES bath time...


We're working on making this whale one of two of her favorite stuffed animals...

...Looks like we have some work to do...



Already perfected the pouty lip
Matt ran in the Utah Valley Marathon...Well he did the Half Marathon... With little to no training might I add...How amazing is that...I would never DREAM of running 13 miles without training...I COULD NOT DO IT... I am so proud of him for doing it and hope to join him for another half marathon in the future...

Kymbree and I went to watch him cross the finish line, and I barely got the video camera on and recording in time to catch him crossing...AND I DID bring the other camera, but silly me forgot to take more pictures! I feel really bad that we don't have more to document this amazing accomplishment for Matt... I've just been seriously slacking in the picture taking department, even with my new baby...I really need to work on that! But anyway, here is his video..He is in Silver shorts and a black shirt. They call his name awhile after he crosses the finish line...


Helps dad with homework

Last week we were lucky enough to be with Cami and Devin as they went through the temple for themselves. It was such a special experience, we were so happy to share that special day with them.
The sign says "Erected 2009" and they got married in 2009...Hence the "excitement"

BFF's!

The Scallions

My parents came to visit for a minute after a class they went to in SLC

See.. CUTE CRIER!

Loving her bath from Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa giving her a bath...

In other news... Matt is currently working his last day of work at FedEx Office because I got a job with Intermountain Healthcare at the Central Lab up in Murray, UT. Yes the commute is gonna SUCK, but the pay is a lot better than what Matt was getting, I can work more hours than Matt was able to work and it has benefits. So the way I see it, the three STRIKES against Matt continuing to work. Yes, it will SUCK to leave Kymbree, but the shift is in the afternoon/night so she will be home with her dad (no babysitter!) We are all really excited and feel so blessed to have the opportunity come into our lives.

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Jodi,
She is so adorable! She reminds me of Baby J with that bald little head! I loved that video of her bath! Congrats on the new job, sounds so awesome for you guys!

chamer said...

What's with the soon to be best friend? I thought they already were best friends?!? ;) love all the pictures of her, the ones with the whale especially. Congrats on the job again! I'm way excited it all worked out. :) we love you!