Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1

Ok, so for this Day 1 Business. My BEST friend Cami is doing this thing on her blog right now that requires post a day for 30 days. There is a list of Topics for posts, so here is my attempt at getting my blog updated as well as getting back into the habit of blogging.

Day 1
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



  1. I drive 40 miles ONE WAY just to go to work EVERYDAY
  2. I am usually tense around horses and it takes me a while to get relaxed, but this last time (on Sunday) the only time I got a little nervous was when I was taking pictures of Kymbree on Fanny and I was standing at the back end of Mochie and Mochie lifted her tail... No worries though, she didn't poop then...
  3. One of my lifelong dreams is to see Garth Brooks in concert
  4. I've seen Dierks Bentley in concert 3 times in 6 years... And I would see him again in a heartbeat
  5. No matter my mood, seeing even a picture of Kymbree can make me smile...(Matt has figured this out and used it to his advantage...)
  6. Out of all the jobs I have ever had, working at Rip's was my absolute favorite
  7. NOTHING makes me happier than to watch Matt playing with Kymbree
  8. I had a root canal the day before my Wedding
  9. My sister always has and always will be my very best friend
  10. I still cannot believe I am married with an almost one year old daughter.. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!
  11. I have the most active, healthiest 80+ years old grandparents I have ever seen
  12. I LOVE that my in-laws DEFY the stereotypical in-laws (you know the ones that they don't get along) I LOVE Cindy, Dennis and Chad and can't imagine my life without them.
  13. i am still in touch with a couple AWESOME friends from high school...whoever said high school friendships don't matter...your WRONG!
  14. I knew people could love colors and objects and such, but I never knew i could love a SHAPE as much as I do...STARS are the most versatile PERFECT shape and I LOVE them!
  15. I am thinking about becoming a massage therapist or possibly going to cosmetology school...
(anyone with thoughts or advice on the last fact, PLEASE feel feel to elaborate)

1 comment:

Josh & Melissa said...

Kymbree is so cute! I can't believe how much her and Jocelyn look alike. I think you should become a Cosmotologist. I think you would seriously be awesome at it. Just my opinion though :)