Friday, August 7, 2009

Matt's 24! .........2 1/2 weeks ago....

So I made this list I'm about to grace you with on Matt's birthday, but life has been a bit crazy and I haven't had the mindset to sit down and put paper to blog...But I finally am able to do it today! I know...I bet you are so excited... Well this year my sister did the sweetest thing for me on my birthday and put a post on her blog of "23 reasons to Celebrate My sister Jodi" and it made me cry, I seriously have the best sister in the world! So I'm doing one for my husband...
And since he turned 24 on July 21 we have...

24 Reasons to Celebrate My Husband Matt

  1. He married me in the temple
  2. He is FULL of energy
  3. He always manages to make me smile, in fact that is his main goal everyday
  4. He wants nothing more than for me to be happy
  5. He's a hard worker
  6. He's an awesome student
  7. He cheers for the right team
  8. He is always willing to try new things and play new sports
  9. He has showed me that I really do like other genres of movies besides "romantic comedy" and "drama" ...aka CHICKFLICKS
  10. He grew up in a BEAUTIFUL part of the country so it gives me a good excuse to be able to go there
  11. He is uncontrollably curious about how things work
  12. He loves my friends as much as I do
  13. He's good with money and helped me to be too
  14. He doesn't like a lot of new clothes (which leaves more money for MY new clothes) :) ;)
  15. He loves adventures and being outdoors
  16. He encourages me to get out of my comfort zone and try fun, new, exciting things
  17. He loves playing with kids
  18. He always thinks ahead, making sure EVERYTHING will be ok
  19. He's a good cook!
  20. He's teaching me Photoshop, even though I test his patience A LOT
  21. He puts up with my obsession for blogging, facebook and taking pictures
  22. He LOVES roller coasters... ALMOST as much as I do ;) :)
  23. He loves to travel
  24. He loves ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool post. Love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Too!!!!