Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Concert Time!

On July 31 one of my favorite bands was playing at the Sweetwater County Fair in Rock Springs, WY. You laugh, but that hair gets so DANG GOOD CONCERTS...For instance, I have seen Keith Urban, Little Big Town, Trick Pony, Restless Heart (and met the lead singer), Little Texas, Blackhawk and MET Dierks Bentley, just to name a few... So don't be hatin on Wyoming, they know how to PARTY!

Ok, so the band was Shinedown, they are a rock band that are pretty much amazing. My friend Naomi braved the road trip with me and we met up with some friends of mine from high school, Mallory and Brandon.














Naomi and I

Mal, Brandon, Naomi and Me

Lead Singer, Brent Smith...Such an amazing voice...
They put on a GOOD show

Taking a bow



And thank you SO much to my sister Rikki who let us ALL crash at her house for the night...
Also for the 2am adventure to Rock Springs to find your phone UNSCATHED in the parking lot at the fair... Yeah, she's LUCKY

1 comment:

Josh & Melissa said...

So, I thought you were going to leave off Dierks Bentley...and I was picking up my phone to call you, but then you put him on there at the very end! BEST TIME EVER:)