A couple days ago Cami says to me...You need to update your blog! So here I am...On my day off, Blogging about the last months happenings... and it makes me realize...a freakin lot happens in just ONE MONTH in the Mitchell household, thanks in BIG part to the Scallions Family! :) But it is quite sad...this is the third post I've started because I forgot how to and what order to put pictures on so the come up in the order I want them too... (pathetic, I know). I'm getting better though, i used to go months without posting, but the summer is starting to slow down a little so I think I will either have more time to post or less to post about!
Ok, so after Cami and Devin's Wedding, we took Abbie for the weekend. A couple days away from stress was just what this little girl needed. We had so much fun with her...
...That her parents started getting jealous! We stopped in Park City on our way home from Evanston on Fathers Day so Abbie could see her Daddy on Fathers day. (That's right folks...we hung out with the newlyweds on their honeymoon!)
June 21, 2009




Cute Little Family
Like Father, Like Daughter

June 24, 2009
Matt and I took a bike ride out to Utah Lake. Neither of us had ever been there. It was about 15 miles round trip from our house.



June 26, 2009
I went with my parents to a Salt Lake Bees Game. Besides being rain delayed, it was a lot of fun!


June 27, 2009
We went to the Draper Temple and Devin got Baptized and Confirmed for his dad who passed away about two years ago. It was awesome to experience such a special ordinance. Cami and Devin also did more baptisms for the dead and Matt was the baptizer.




After the temple we went to Lehi RoundUp Rodeo...







After the Rodeo we went to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. SUCH a good movie! Loved every minute of it!
June 28, 2009
We got home so late from the movie we slept in a lot and missed most of church (oops). Well what better way to make up for it than to spend your Sunday in Nature. We decided to hop on our bikes and head to Bridal Veil Falls... 25 mile round trip ride.

Thanks to PhotoShop and my amazing husband we took this picture...
and this one...
And he made it into THIS! And thanks to Sam's Club Photo Center it is now our Mouse Pad too! :)

July 4, 2009
We had the John A. Dean Family Reunion at My Grandma and Grandpa Deans house, and per Dean/Bruce Tradition the volleyball net was set up!

Then Matt and I went four wheeling. My camera fell out of my pocket and I didn't realize it for awhile, so we had to back track a lot to find it. This is the first picture taken after finding it. I was a HAPPY CAMPER...

Self Timers on Cameras are the best

I was just waving, but went down a steep little drop RIGHT when the picture was taken, you would think I'm on a buckin horse!

THEN we went to Bear Lake so Matt could see and play in it when it was not 45 degrees and raining :)

Volleyball...Of course


(somewhat set up) ACTION SHOTS


Matt, me and Mama!

THEN we came to Evanston for the SKY OF FIRE!
Mama and Papa

This is the picture I should have but didn't take on Fathers Day... Me and my papa

LITTLE firework...BIG run away...Oh Ohioans and one of their first attempts with fireworks...


Ok, so after Cami and Devin's Wedding, we took Abbie for the weekend. A couple days away from stress was just what this little girl needed. We had so much fun with her...
June 21, 2009
June 24, 2009
Matt and I took a bike ride out to Utah Lake. Neither of us had ever been there. It was about 15 miles round trip from our house.
June 26, 2009
I went with my parents to a Salt Lake Bees Game. Besides being rain delayed, it was a lot of fun!
June 27, 2009
We went to the Draper Temple and Devin got Baptized and Confirmed for his dad who passed away about two years ago. It was awesome to experience such a special ordinance. Cami and Devin also did more baptisms for the dead and Matt was the baptizer.

After the temple we went to Lehi RoundUp Rodeo...
After the Rodeo we went to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. SUCH a good movie! Loved every minute of it!
June 28, 2009
We got home so late from the movie we slept in a lot and missed most of church (oops). Well what better way to make up for it than to spend your Sunday in Nature. We decided to hop on our bikes and head to Bridal Veil Falls... 25 mile round trip ride.
Thanks to PhotoShop and my amazing husband we took this picture...

July 4, 2009
We had the John A. Dean Family Reunion at My Grandma and Grandpa Deans house, and per Dean/Bruce Tradition the volleyball net was set up!
Then Matt and I went four wheeling. My camera fell out of my pocket and I didn't realize it for awhile, so we had to back track a lot to find it. This is the first picture taken after finding it. I was a HAPPY CAMPER...
Self Timers on Cameras are the best
I was just waving, but went down a steep little drop RIGHT when the picture was taken, you would think I'm on a buckin horse!
THEN we went to Bear Lake so Matt could see and play in it when it was not 45 degrees and raining :)
Volleyball...Of course
(somewhat set up) ACTION SHOTS
Matt, me and Mama!
THEN we came to Evanston for the SKY OF FIRE!
Mama and Papa
This is the picture I should have but didn't take on Fathers Day... Me and my papa
LITTLE firework...BIG run away...Oh Ohioans and one of their first attempts with fireworks...
2 comments:
AWESOME PICTURES AND ADVENTURES!!! I AM JEALOUS!
Post a Comment