Remember how I mentioned my birthday weekend a couple weeks ago? Well it has come and gone, but the memories will MORE than last forever! Seriously one of the best birthday's I have had to date. We went to The Solomon Center in Ogden, UT and had a COMPLETE BLAST! It was an overdue Christmas gift from Mom and Dad that mostly everyone could finally get together for on the weekend of my birthday (we missed Kenzer...). Perfect I tell ya...PERFECT!
On our way up to Ogden, we were ahead of my parents, so Matt's love of planes directed us to Hill Air Force Base Museum. It was so cool to see the planes that were/are used in combat and Matt was in HEAVEN.

While we were waiting for our appointment time for the IFly, we goofed off in the arcade and bowling alley. Eric just couldn't resist trying to shock himself to death...Well not death, apparently it was pretty week, but he attracted quite the crowd.

First Stop:
I-Fly


Rikki
Me
Matt
Dad
Mom was the designated Jocelyn babysitter, and Eric did it too, but for some reason we don't have a picture of him, I'm sure we got the video though...On my new video camera I got from my in laws for my birthday!
And Next:
I-Rock
Me and Eric Climbing, Rikki and Matt Anchoring

Matt and Rikki

Matt being the mountain goat he is...
Rikki climbed too, but I guess the camera wasn't out yet, again, mom was the photographer, and Jocelyn was kinda fussy/hungry, so Rikki really was kinda preoccupied.
And Finally:
The Flowrider
Matt
(in the distance)
Eric
Me
Rikki and Baby J cheering on the crazies!
(and mom took the picture)

And to top it all off:
The Mandarin
GOOD FOOD that was enjoyed by ALL...
(even the ones who THINK they don't like Chinese food! ;) )
Matt and I

Rikki and I
(by the way, the earrings I'm wearing, were my birthday present from Matt...He did good, eh?)

The Shantz Family
Mom and Dad
And I couldn't resist showing this picture off. Isn't it just perfect?

Thank you to my whole family for helping me have the best birthday ever!
On our way up to Ogden, we were ahead of my parents, so Matt's love of planes directed us to Hill Air Force Base Museum. It was so cool to see the planes that were/are used in combat and Matt was in HEAVEN.

While we were waiting for our appointment time for the IFly, we goofed off in the arcade and bowling alley. Eric just couldn't resist trying to shock himself to death...Well not death, apparently it was pretty week, but he attracted quite the crowd.

First Stop:
I-Fly


Rikki
Me
Matt
Dad
Mom was the designated Jocelyn babysitter, and Eric did it too, but for some reason we don't have a picture of him, I'm sure we got the video though...On my new video camera I got from my in laws for my birthday!And Next:
I-Rock
Me and Eric Climbing, Rikki and Matt Anchoring

Matt and Rikki

Matt being the mountain goat he is...
Rikki climbed too, but I guess the camera wasn't out yet, again, mom was the photographer, and Jocelyn was kinda fussy/hungry, so Rikki really was kinda preoccupied.And Finally:
The Flowrider
Matt(in the distance)
Eric
Me
Rikki and Baby J cheering on the crazies!(and mom took the picture)

And to top it all off:
The Mandarin
GOOD FOOD that was enjoyed by ALL...
(even the ones who THINK they don't like Chinese food! ;) )
Matt and I
Rikki and I
(by the way, the earrings I'm wearing, were my birthday present from Matt...He did good, eh?)

The Shantz Family
Mom and Dad
And I couldn't resist showing this picture off. Isn't it just perfect?
Thank you to my whole family for helping me have the best birthday ever!
1 comment:
That was A LOT of pictures! You are looking good jodi! I'm STILL craving Mandarin....mmmmmmmm-so jealous
Post a Comment