So Back in February (I CAN'T believe it's almost April!)
...The Twins Got Blessed...Here they are in all their Handsomeness!
...The Twins Got Blessed...Here they are in all their Handsomeness!

...My Papa had a birthday! He is a roaring 50 years old and still lookin GOOD!...
We had the whole family to my mom's house for dinner, it was so yummy and just what my dad needed! It was so fun to all get together! I love my family!
We had the whole family to my mom's house for dinner, it was so yummy and just what my dad needed! It was so fun to all get together! I love my family!

Then we went and took Jocelyn 1 month pictures (March 7) so I guess 1 month and 1 DAY pictures. She is not a fan of the camera or being naked, but she sure got a good nap afterward! Click HERE to see those cute pictures...

And a couple weeks ago my beautiful sister Rikki had a birthday! It was so much fun, we spent the whole day shopping for furniture for the gorgeous addition and then ate at the Melting Pot. What a fun day! But for SOME REASON I didn't take like ANY pictures that day, so here she is, just not in her birthday suit...er...Birthday CLOTHES! :)

Aren't you guys proud of me! I told two months of adventures and didn't take up 3 feet of web-page screen...
(does that even make sense)
2 comments:
Oh Jopi. You are HILARIOUS. I just love ya! And by the way you hair is ADORABLE!
Awh... my cute boys!! Although, they were blessed March 1... not February! So, you aren't that far behind!
Post a Comment