I love this time of year... And I am more excited than ever for it this year... Why you may ask?
Its Vacation Season!
And Matt and I have some dosies planned this year between him and I, us and our families and us and our friends! I can't wait!
And Matt and I have some dosies planned this year between him and I, us and our families and us and our friends! I can't wait!

It's concert season!
We're headed to RED tonight, we already have tickets for Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach and Saving Abel in August. It will be the best way to end the summer/start school with a BANG! And I'm sure there will be many more that we will be in attendance at!

It's Hiking Season!
Matt and I are planning on tackling this beautiful mountain in July! I'm excited! I've never hiked to a PEAK of a mountain that is WAY above all the rest around it! And from what I hear, its not to bad of a hike! And besides that, our Sunday hikes are back on! What better way to spend Sunday afternoons than in the beautiful nature that God has created just for us? MAN! I can't wait to get outside!

AND OF COURSE! If ANY of you want to join us at any time in any of these awesome "seasons", just let us know! The more the merrier!
1 comment:
You guys will have to take a hike some time during the wedding! Medicine Bow Peak is not too bad of a hike and I hear that if you are luck you can find wreckage from the plane that wrecked up there in the 50's!!
Post a Comment