Ok...so I have discovered a couple small wonders... Lets start with the one I found first...


Have you guys ever had this stuff? OH MY HECK!! It is worth the extra buck or two I tell ya! I have never been one to like WANT or LOVE orange juice, it was just kind of a random craving thing or whatever. Very rarely have i put it on a grocery list to buy...Ok, to sum it up, it has always been an impulse buy for me, such was my first experience with having this WONDERFUL stuff in my house! On Saturday morning I try to always MAKE something for breakfast (other than the usual cream of wheat, oatmeal or SOMETIMES eggs on the weekdays) like waffles or pancakes (on this particular occasion it was German Pancakes) for Matt and I. But come saturday morning there is NO MILK to be had in our house...I know...BLASPHEMY to say there was NO MILK in the Mitchell household! Anywho, I run to Sam's (i know, a little overkill for MILK but its the closest and the cheapest) so I head back to the coolers and get our regular 3 gallons for the week and pick up some eggs just in case and I'm about to head up to the registers and I see this orange juice. So on an IMPULSE I decide to buy it to try it because I've heard great things about it and why not? We needed a change in or breakfast beverage... But now I'm addicted... If you haven't had the chance to try this stuff, please do...Its HIGHLY SUGGESTED!
And my next little wonder...Granny's Delight Bread...MMM MMMM... SO YUMMY! My friend Natalie and I were talking at lunch about bread (i don't know what brought this topic up, but we were talking about it) and I was telling her house Matt likes to just keep it in the freezer all the time and just get a piece or two out at a time and then he toasts it because he thinks they taste fresher that way and that you can get two like KING SIZE loafs of bread at sams for like $3. Well she goes on to tell me about the kind she gets, Granny's honey wheat stuf and how good it is and that her husband just loves it and that they keep their in the fridge to keep it form molding, and I assume she was talking about Grandma Sycamores, so I was telling her how at my parents house they get Grandma Sycamores bread and Matt had some and REALLY liked it, so we were completely out of bread so i would probably be buying that kind from now on. Well I went to the stor tonight and well i like wheat bread and Matt will eat anything, so I got hime the two pack of Grandma Sycamore Bread at Sam's to put in the freezer, but since I don't like my bread to come out of the freezer, i like to to be thawed and the whole wheat hing, I got my own, and I saw what Natalie was truly talking about...GRANNY'S DELIGHT! OH BOY! And I was SURE to apologize instantly for my assumption of Granny's being Grandma Sycamores and thank her for the suggestion. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, Grandma Sycamores is MIGHT FINE BREAD but I just have a thing for a thick, but moist wheat bread that has the little chunks of wheat throughout it. So again...HIGHLY SUGGESTED...


Have you guys ever had this stuff? OH MY HECK!! It is worth the extra buck or two I tell ya! I have never been one to like WANT or LOVE orange juice, it was just kind of a random craving thing or whatever. Very rarely have i put it on a grocery list to buy...Ok, to sum it up, it has always been an impulse buy for me, such was my first experience with having this WONDERFUL stuff in my house! On Saturday morning I try to always MAKE something for breakfast (other than the usual cream of wheat, oatmeal or SOMETIMES eggs on the weekdays) like waffles or pancakes (on this particular occasion it was German Pancakes) for Matt and I. But come saturday morning there is NO MILK to be had in our house...I know...BLASPHEMY to say there was NO MILK in the Mitchell household! Anywho, I run to Sam's (i know, a little overkill for MILK but its the closest and the cheapest) so I head back to the coolers and get our regular 3 gallons for the week and pick up some eggs just in case and I'm about to head up to the registers and I see this orange juice. So on an IMPULSE I decide to buy it to try it because I've heard great things about it and why not? We needed a change in or breakfast beverage... But now I'm addicted... If you haven't had the chance to try this stuff, please do...Its HIGHLY SUGGESTED!And my next little wonder...Granny's Delight Bread...MMM MMMM... SO YUMMY! My friend Natalie and I were talking at lunch about bread (i don't know what brought this topic up, but we were talking about it) and I was telling her house Matt likes to just keep it in the freezer all the time and just get a piece or two out at a time and then he toasts it because he thinks they taste fresher that way and that you can get two like KING SIZE loafs of bread at sams for like $3. Well she goes on to tell me about the kind she gets, Granny's honey wheat stuf and how good it is and that her husband just loves it and that they keep their in the fridge to keep it form molding, and I assume she was talking about Grandma Sycamores, so I was telling her how at my parents house they get Grandma Sycamores bread and Matt had some and REALLY liked it, so we were completely out of bread so i would probably be buying that kind from now on. Well I went to the stor tonight and well i like wheat bread and Matt will eat anything, so I got hime the two pack of Grandma Sycamore Bread at Sam's to put in the freezer, but since I don't like my bread to come out of the freezer, i like to to be thawed and the whole wheat hing, I got my own, and I saw what Natalie was truly talking about...GRANNY'S DELIGHT! OH BOY! And I was SURE to apologize instantly for my assumption of Granny's being Grandma Sycamores and thank her for the suggestion. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, Grandma Sycamores is MIGHT FINE BREAD but I just have a thing for a thick, but moist wheat bread that has the little chunks of wheat throughout it. So again...HIGHLY SUGGESTED...
3 comments:
JO ya crack me up. I am glad to see we share the same enthusiam for good food for a good deal. Thats just what makes the world go round I guess!
Lace
goodness....I LOVE this kind of orange juice (ps- i DON'T like orange juice). Have you tried Simply Lemonade? It is simply wonderful;)....i know, I'm funny
I would have to disagree with the poster who said you talk like a retard. I enjoy reading your posts, you are a very sweet person, and your posts come from the heart. You are an amazing girl, and from your pictures you are very beautiful as well!
Post a Comment