Thursday, January 22, 2009
Auntie Jodi
So I went to dinner with my dad and sister and brother in law tonight. Rikki is getting REALLY CLOSE to being a mommy! I can't wait to be an Auntie, but even more, I can't wait for my sister to be a mom. She is going to be so good and I know when I am going through the same thing, she will be my GO TO girl with mommying advice. And Eric... He is SO EXCITED. He was so cute tonight, always touching Rikki's belly in hopes of feeling his baby girl kick. *Which by the way I FINALLY felt tonight. Every time she had been kicking before tonight, Rikki would tell me she's kicking and I would put my hand RIGHT where hers was and the kicking would stop. And the same thing was happening tonight. Rikki said maybe its a good thing! She'll straighten right up for you... "NO!" "Ok Auntie Jodi! No more, I promise" Or Rikki tells her "Do I need to call Auntie Jodi!" "No mommy, I'll be good!" Alothough, I really hope I'm not kown as the mean Auntie, I want to be the one she LOVES cuz I'll SPOIL HER ROTTEN! muahaha... ANYWHO... As we were leaving, Eric gives me a hug goodbye and I say "Hope to see you in a couple weeks with a cute baby girl in your arms..." And he's like "Yeah!" (starts running to his trucks cuz it's raining) "TWO WEEKS! WHOOO HOOO" It made my day. I love my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah auntie jodi. I call myself and my sisters auntie too. :) I love being an aunt. And even after I had my own kids it felt so special when my sister and now kristi had their babies. You'll be a fab aunt!
How fun! You'll be a GREAT aunt! I remember SPOILING the first grandchild (a girl!) in our family completely rotten! Before I knew it there were too many and I couldn't afford to spoil them quite so much! Enjoy it, it's the BEST! Until you become a mom, of course! :)
I know without a doubt you will be the best Auntie EVER! I can't wait for her to meet you!
Post a Comment