Well, as per my previous post, "Baby Crazy", it has begun...although somewhat out of order, Tanya (Matt's cousin, but I claim her as my own. I just love her!)could not be happier to bring into the world her
6 lb 3 oz, 18 inches and 5 lb 6 oz 19 inches
JOSH and JAKE


And we can't be happier to have them. According to Tanya the contraction part of labor was not fun (She's been having them since LAST WEDNESDAY) but the DELIVERY part of labor was so rushed, when it was all over she was just a little lost. Because it happened so fast, there was no one really in the room with her after it was all done. They took her into the operating room (since she was delivering twins, in-case they did a c-section) at 11:45 on Sunday Morning and the babies were delivered at 12:00 and 12:02 with only one SMALL push needed for each of them. The first one (Jake) was having problems breathing, so he was taken to the nursery before Josh even came, Nate went with Jake, Debbie was still in scrubs, Christie didn't know it would happen so fast, so she was taking her time eating lunch with Katelyn (Tanya's daughter) and they decided to walk by the nursery to see the babies, where MUCH to her surprise Nate was already in there with Jake. So for a few minutes there, Tanya was in a room with no one, not even her babies. :(
I hope I told the story right and when Tanya gets home and settled with the boys, I would be HAPPY for her to correct anything that is wrong...
************************************************
SPEAKING OF BABIES!
This is Kristi's (my cousin) baby shower, and since I don't OFFICIALLY have permission to show her belly, you will not REALLY see it... :) BUT CONVENIENTLY, my favorite picture are baby belly free! YAY!
She got SO MANNY blankets, none of which were store bought, that LUCKY LUCKY girl! This is one of my favorite, made by her mother in law Debbie.
I hope I told the story right and when Tanya gets home and settled with the boys, I would be HAPPY for her to correct anything that is wrong...
************************************************
SPEAKING OF BABIES!
This is Kristi's (my cousin) baby shower, and since I don't OFFICIALLY have permission to show her belly, you will not REALLY see it... :) BUT CONVENIENTLY, my favorite picture are baby belly free! YAY!
She got SO MANNY blankets, none of which were store bought, that LUCKY LUCKY girl! This is one of my favorite, made by her mother in law Debbie.

I loved how she was just holding on the the Pooh Bear like she was a little kid again not wanting to let go of her stuffed animal...LOVED IT!

*********************************************
So today I had the luxury of having the day off, well somewhat of a luxury, it was for a doctors appointment, and those are NEVER luxurious...
So as I leave my house, a little bit down the road my car turned over to 80,000 miles! Thats right, my 4 1/2, 2 months shy of being 5 yeah old car has 80,000 miles on it... SAD! I'm THINKING that is just a little more than what the AVERAGE should be on that age of a car. i guess it's official now...We're driving the car INTO THE GROUND because its not really worth much anymore! But no worries, it will still be awhile, its still a VERY nice car, with a new windshield and paint touch ups Batty will be GOOD AS NEW!
So as I leave my house, a little bit down the road my car turned over to 80,000 miles! Thats right, my 4 1/2, 2 months shy of being 5 yeah old car has 80,000 miles on it... SAD! I'm THINKING that is just a little more than what the AVERAGE should be on that age of a car. i guess it's official now...We're driving the car INTO THE GROUND because its not really worth much anymore! But no worries, it will still be awhile, its still a VERY nice car, with a new windshield and paint touch ups Batty will be GOOD AS NEW!

Rain in the Valley, SNOW in the mountains... Look how GORGEOUS Timp looked this morning. Minus the cars, I love this picture. NOW you guys can see what I was talking about in my post "Favorite Season" and why I LOVE driving to work because of the scenery I have in the mornings... It's even better when is close to sunrise when the sun is hitting it just right, oh man...BREATH-TAKING! No worries, I'll get you guys one of those pictures too! You just have to be patient...
I also ran to Sam's today, pre-doctor... You know what I learned while there, 9 am is THE BEST time to go to Sam's (Thanks dad for the early open advantage of the Business Members) AND 2.35 a gallon of gas is AWESOME!
FINALLY, way post dr, adn after a very angering phone conversation with Broadweave Networks, we made it up to see Tanya and to help Debbie at Tanya's house for a bit. They weren't quite ready for the twins, room wise.
This is Aunt Debbie with Katelyn holding her new little brother Josh.
Jake had to be taken to the U for a little bit of extra care and help breathing. Last we heard he's doing VERY WELL, they reduced his oxygen from 100% to 45% and are taking him off his meds and will keep him sedated through the night, but expect him to wake up in the morning. He was so tiny and precious and Tanya looked amazing! It was a perfect, happy ending, to a not so enjoyable day... I can't wait to meet Jake and see them all again soon!

Kinda random post, all in all, but I just wanted to share it all with YOU all... Hope thats ok with you guys! LOVE YA!
I also ran to Sam's today, pre-doctor... You know what I learned while there, 9 am is THE BEST time to go to Sam's (Thanks dad for the early open advantage of the Business Members) AND 2.35 a gallon of gas is AWESOME!FINALLY, way post dr, adn after a very angering phone conversation with Broadweave Networks, we made it up to see Tanya and to help Debbie at Tanya's house for a bit. They weren't quite ready for the twins, room wise.
This is Aunt Debbie with Katelyn holding her new little brother Josh.
Jake had to be taken to the U for a little bit of extra care and help breathing. Last we heard he's doing VERY WELL, they reduced his oxygen from 100% to 45% and are taking him off his meds and will keep him sedated through the night, but expect him to wake up in the morning. He was so tiny and precious and Tanya looked amazing! It was a perfect, happy ending, to a not so enjoyable day... I can't wait to meet Jake and see them all again soon!

Kinda random post, all in all, but I just wanted to share it all with YOU all... Hope thats ok with you guys! LOVE YA!






1 comment:
It's a baby boom! :) love ya.
Post a Comment