Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! (1 day late)

My first official pumpkin carving experience! We always painted them growing up...


























Guess which one is mine! :) I thought I did pretty good for my first time...
Matt made us pumpkin seeds!


Like Mother Like Daughter!?
I used mom's costume from last year!



4 comments:

Rikki Shantz said...

What a cute little devil you are! Did the pumpkin stink??? Yuck! Love you and see you next weekend!

Rikki Shantz said...

What a cute little devil you are! Did the pumpkin stink??? Yuck! Love you and see you next weekend!

chamer said...

Love the pumpkins! Good job! :) and you make a very cute Devil!

Kristi said...

I can't believe you never carved a pumpkin before. We always did growing up and I loved it. Just as an FYI next year take a canning lid and use it as a scrapper for the guts and it works like nothing I have ever used.