So as many of you know or well don't, I work at Central Utah Clinic in Medical Oncology as a receptionist. I just thought I'd let you know some of my thoughts I've had lately...
Reasons I LOVE my job...
1. The Patients!
2. The people I work with
3. Widening my range of "things I know a little about"
4. Good pay with decent benefits
Reason I DISLIKE my job...
1. The Patients*
2. The people I work with
3. It's not an Elementary School and I'm not a Teacher :)
4. I can't wear capri's...at all...even if they are dress ones!
*Don't get me wrong, i really do love the patients BUT...
- Cancer=stress and stress kind of brings out the worst in people
- Some of my favorites sadly (for me) get to return to our Father in Heaven
So as you can see...there are many similarities on both ends, so as my husband knows best, the likeness of my job depends on the day...
So I know our page says "The Mitchells" and I am really the only one who posts, let me see if I can add Matt's 2 cents on this little topic
Things Matt LOVES about his job...
1. Customer interaction
2. Computer use
3. Creating things
4. Two Words... TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
Things Matt DISLIKES about his job...
1. Customers...Primarily the common-sense-LESS ones
2. Machines that can break down...and lots of them!
3. Co-Workers...Well Co-WorkER... cough cough NATALIE! :)
4. Working until 9 and on weekends
So I'll have Matt check this out, and he'll make the corrections/additions he needs and we will keep you posted...I guess we could say this is the test to see how well I know my husband!
(Matt's fix-ins are COLORED)
4 comments:
You'd be such a great teacher too! Why don't you move here and teach my kiddos. :)
HEY HO! I thought I would drop you a line and tell you I enjoyed reading your post. It gave me some good insight on where you are at in your life! You take care!
Laycee
Hey I just wanted to say, in response to your comment on my blog, that is if you are not the favorite Aunt you are doing something seriously wrong! Love you!
Hodster!!! Its been.... well... FOREVER!! How are you doing? I have to tell when I first came to your blog i just saw that baby thing... and I almost had a heart attack and thought that was for you! You cute! I miss your face!
Post a Comment