So this weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a weekend with my beautiful sister and a couple other friends along with 1300 of the most enthusiastic, driven women I have ever met. It was such an awesome experience, it helped me to decide that I no longer want to be a receptionist in a Cancer Center, making $1200 a month, I wanted to be working my own hours, making women happy, building their confidence and empowering, working to make $20,000 a month, and thats JUST commission! I won't be quitting my job anytime soon, but I WILL be working my Mary Kay business A LOT HARDER from here on out!
Here is Rikki being awarded for one of her MANY accomplishments. She's so amazing, and even though I recruited her, I look up to her more than ever. What a drive and determination she has for the business. I hope to have merely 3/4 of what she contains! I love her so much, she has always, ALWAYS been my NUMBER ONE hero. I love you sister!
Here is Rikki being awarded for one of her MANY accomplishments. She's so amazing, and even though I recruited her, I look up to her more than ever. What a drive and determination she has for the business. I hope to have merely 3/4 of what she contains! I love her so much, she has always, ALWAYS been my NUMBER ONE hero. I love you sister!

Ok, so here is Rikki and I at the close of the Conference. I decided to put both of these pictures up because in one I look goofy and in the other, she looks goofy, so we have to please EVERYONE, don't we?


Here are the four girls from My cousin Amys' Unit. Although we weren't able to experience Conference with our wonderful director, we still had a lot of fun and learned a lot and of course BONDED! HOORAY!
2 comments:
Oh...your MK post is so much better then mine! Love you and you ARE MY HERO!
Yay! hey that's my sweet friend Fara. Wahoo.
Post a Comment