Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trying to kill mom...

So you have met my boys that I work for, meet the boy that I will work WITH for the rest of my life! He drove all through the night all Saturday night to completely suprise me on sunday morning with a TEXT MESSAGE asking me to marry him...followed by a knock on the door, a very suprised Jodi and a Matt on a bended knee...Complete with 3 cameras from 3 angles AND a video camera...So incase you hadn't picked up on it...
I'M ENGAGED!!
The "big day" is Decemeber 22 in the Salt Lake Temple. YAY!!
P.S. Mom is ok so far, check back in a couple months, she may need some couseling...







2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah for JODI!! We are so excited for you and for your Mom I know a real good counseler in Provo!

Jen said...

Jodi,
I love your story. So darn cute. What a cute guy. I can't wait to meet him! I am so happy for you. Being married is wonderful. :)
love you
jen