Monday, June 3, 2013

Growing up!

I was doing some housework today and Kymbree wanted me to come play with her.  I told her "Hold on, let me make my bed, and then we can play."  She responded "Kymbree makes her bed too!"  Not thinking anything of it, I finished making my bed and then went in her room to play with her and to my surprise, she really DID make her bed!  She was so proud of herself!  When Matt got home, she ran up to him saying, "Daddy! Come here, I show you something!  Kymbree made my bed too!"  He responded appropriately, getting excited, giving her a hug, then came into me and said, "What, did you make her bed and she took ownership for it?" (haha) So I told him No!  She really did make her own bed, then told him the story.  He then went back to her and praised her even more! :)



1 comment:

Mrs. Dean said...

Go Kymbree!! I can't wait till my kid is old enough to help around the house :)